2009年9月12日土曜日

Not 'cause of age...

Oh my goodness!!!!!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>
HAHA *V* It's not because I'm getting old;but because of the side-effect from the chemo-therepy which I took on 8/24.I've already had this experiment last year,but it's giving me damage mentally;so please keep me in prayer so that I can go over this problem.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I am sorry Halleluyah! Just so you know though, you look perfectly fine with or without hair! You are fearfully and wonderfully made and no one is like you! I am blessed to know you and to have witnessed such strength in faith in such a young man! You are a SUPE example to me. Blessings and prayers!
Miss. Johanna :)