2008年11月6日木曜日

Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!Not again:( I got in the hospital today(I wasn't able to update by blog this day,so I update it on Nov.12th,and edit it so it'll look like I posted on Nov.06th.)I got a hole in my right lung(which isn't painful at all),and I got an fever about 103.7゜F.I am not sure about why I got a hole,but probably I've been playing too rough these days.I should be careful with my actions.


The top picture is when I got in the hospital soon.I remember that it was horrible.My mom took this pic. as a rememberance,but I never imagined this picture being this much useful.
The bottom picture,which looks almost the same,was taken few days after I got in the hospital.It looks the same because I'm sleeping, but Me on the bottom picture was so much better than Me on the top picture.

0 件のコメント: