2008年10月31日金曜日

The "HARVEST CARNIVAL"

As most of you know<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<
<

CCOkinawa had the Harvest Carnival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time,the booths and the worship stages were inside the building,so it was crowded;but I think it was pretty good.Here is some pics from the festa.

I think this booth was the best. {Maybe because I was making fun of Seth,saying"If you hit Seth,you get 10 candies!!"(Sorry,still love ya)}As you can see,the purpose of this game is to hit the middle section.You get 2 throws,and the middle section is worth 3 candies,the next section is worth 2 candies,and the rest is worth 1 candy.

I love the Ginowan guys jammin'&worshiping the Lord every year,but this year;Since the stage was inside,the sound was really moving!!!
It was super awesome to have a pirate in our festa,and play worship.(Sorry Tom,I'm just goofing)I loved your electric guitar.





Some of you might know,my friend Daichi from school;came and also enjoyed watching and playing the activities.We got our face painted in SpiderBEN(haha,JK).

All the costumes were fantastic,but I would say that the best creative costume award goes to Mr.Fred Maupin,who had a CD for his Buckle!!(It looked more shiny than it looks like in the picture)

0 件のコメント: